• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasanhuttl is a far superior manager, he's progressive and plays an exciting pressing game and is awesome at developing young players.

He left RBL when the season finished in may and was out of a job, and it was no secret he wanted a PL job.

Moshiri missed the boat there.

Getting results against the teams we should be beating would have been a realist start for a new manager,the fact we aren't is a concern.

Don’t you know, we won the “ we had a decent go and still didn’t win” award, for our sensational performances at Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal. I, for one, have never been more proud to be a blue than when Arsenal beat us with the handbrake on, in reverse, with a steering wheel lock on. The results aren’t important mate, it’s the getting beat by a Man U side making their worst start in Premier League history, getting a draw at an average Chelsea side, and of course the never-to-be-forgotten, almost-got-a-point at Anfield. What more do you want? Results against the crap sides?! Don’t be so ungrateful. #progress

Don’t you know, we won the “ we had a decent go and still didn’t win” award, for our sensational performances at Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal. I, for one, have never been more proud to be a blue than when Arsenal beat us with the handbrake on, in reverse, with a steering wheel lock on. The results aren’t important mate, it’s the getting beat by a Man U side making their worst start in Premier League history, getting a draw at an average Chelsea side, and of course the never-to-be-forgotten, almost-got-a-point at Anfield. What more do you want? Results against the crap sides?! Don’t be so ungrateful. #progress
West Ham walking over us at Goodison and last gasp equaliser against the mighty Watford are up there with the biggies.

Sad to see how poor we have played lately and it is more of relflection on Silva than anyone. For me, he has to keep Richarlison at LW and stop starting Bernard there. Start DCL or Tosun at striker. Keep starting Lookman at RW and leave the rest alone...we would see a marked improvment in scoring and offense with that starting lineup/formation. Subs = Walcott, DCL/Tosun, Bernard

I'm getting frustrated that we are playing as if Dixie himself was in the middle, cross after cross after cross and we don't have that type of striker, it's baffling me as to why he continues to do it when its obviously not working, that is a bad tell tale sign and we know what happens next.

Sad to see how poor we have played lately and it is more of relflection on Silva than anyone. For me, he has to keep Richarlison at LW and stop starting Bernard there. Start DCL or Tosun at striker. Keep starting Lookman at RW and leave the rest alone...we would see a marked improvment in scoring and offense with that starting lineup/formation. Subs = Walcott, DCL/Tosun, Bernard

Send a letter to Mosh, Rico la’

I am sure you would do the job for half of Silva’s wage :dance:

I'd like to see a front four (I know he won't change the formation) of Bernard as the number 10, Richarlison left, Lookman right, and DCL in the middle. It's not ideal, but I'd like to see if it would be better than what we are currently offering.

Clearly if and when we finally sign a striker he goes straight into the starting eleven providing DCL doesn't improve tenfold in the meantime.

Sigurdsson dropped, or dropped deeper depending on if Gomes / Gueye partnership is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.