2018/19 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say he looked pretty comfortable at full back tonight , that’s as good as I’ve seen him play in senior football. I’ve never thought of him as a full back , he’s never seemed to have the outright pace to bomb down the wing at speed , but in fairness to him he got forward a lot and his passing and distribution were pretty good. It’ll be interesting to see how he gets on in the next few months.

Have to say he looked pretty comfortable at full back tonight , that’s as good as I’ve seen him play in senior football. I’ve never thought of him as a full back , he’s never seemed to have the outright pace to bomb down the wing at speed , but in fairness to him he got forward a lot and his passing and distribution were pretty good. It’ll be interesting to see how he gets on in the next few months.
He looked a prem player playing against championship side.

( so did Gaz Baz btw )

He had some harsh words for Clayton Donaldson tonight.
Jist being that he didn't know who he (Donaldson) was and that he is a poor player, said more crudely.

Played quite well and I hope he does well in the loan. Can't say to my mind that he's a poorer option than Kenny or Coleman.

TBH I think we might struggle to get him back; playing for a manager that wants him, plays him, is winning games and (most importantly) has the confidence of his squad would probably turn most players heads. Why would he come back here and accept being on the bench?

He probably prefers to try and keep Bolton in the Championship. Good luck to him if he has found his level. I have watched Bolton a lot in the last few months. They are awful so he would probably stand out as better than what they have got. Still as I said, good luck to him there. Kenny is better anyway.

He probably prefers to try and keep Bolton in the Championship. Good luck to him if he has found his level. I have watched Bolton a lot in the last few months. They are awful so he would probably stand out as better than what they have got. Still as I said, good luck to him there. Kenny is better anyway.

He plays for West Brom, who are 3rd and Kenny isnt better.

Other than that, great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.