• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t had a shot on target have we?? Saying and implementing are 2 different tings, he’s not implementing anything
Look maybe he's not up to it but he's taken over an utter shambles and is trying to give us a style and way of playing. I can see what he's trying to do and like it to an extent but these players need to look at themselves too.

We haven’t had a shot on target have we?? Saying and implementing are 2 different tings, he’s not implementing anything
4 shots and One shot on target with 68% possession and over 100 more passes than them and a higher pass completion rate, yet we are 2 down and they've hit the bar twice.

Look maybe he's not up to it but he's taken over an utter shambles and is trying to give us a style and way of playing. I can see what he's trying to do and like it to an extent but these players need to look at themselves too.
5 players in the starting line up are his mate. That’s 50% of the outfield team are his picks. There is no formation or cohesion

4 shots and One shot on target with 68% possession and over 100 more passes than them and a higher pass completion rate, yet we are 2 down and they've hit the bar twice.
The most important statistic is the one where they've scored two and we've scored zero. Everything else is irrelevant if the score isn't going your way!

For all our possession and passing, if we're simply playing slow, easy and one-dimensional balls and having possession away from their box, then it's irrelevant.

What worries me is how slow we are to move around the pitch, move the ball and the overall lack of movement; we must be so easy to play against at times.

He's just been standing there for 83 minutes with his arms folded, not saying a word.

No wonder he says the players don't have confidence or feel anxious. He's not exactly the most motivational of managers.
He is even more dour then Moyes, fat head Sam showed more passion

We’ve been absolutely toss and played garbage football since the Liverpool game.

Two months of gash football, not good enough.

I’m not unreasonable nor do I set the targets too high, but this is proper unacceptable levels of gash, as in 3rd season Martinez levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.