Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
And you can only increase your wage bill £7m pa, without increasing other revenue.

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/latest-news/premier-league-update-their-ffp-rules

PL%20STCC%202016.jpg.opt882x767o0%2C0s882x767.jpg

Are you saying the wage bill is more than Spurs? If it is we have a problem because they are just about to run away in terms of revenue.

We have the 5th highest wage bill in the League.

The only clubs above us are :

Arsenal, who get 100m a season from The emirates, so they are gucci
Liverpool, who have a commercial income that makes other clubs cry
City, who totally abuse FFP rules
and United, the richest club in the world

So, yeah, thats how they manage it and we cant.

We get 17m a year from our Stadium, we get like 50p a season from the commercial side and we defo arent owned by a country and we defo aint the richest club in word football.
So we're going down soon?

Are you saying the wage bill is more than Spurs? If it is we have a problem because they are just about to run away in terms of revenue.

We don’t have Spurs’ wage bill for 2017-18 yet because they haven’t released their full accounts yet. What we can say is that Everton’s wage bill for 2017-18 was £16m higher than Spurs’ wage bill for 2016-17.

We don’t have Spurs’ wage bill for 2017-18 yet because they haven’t released their full accounts yet. What we can say is that Everton’s wage bill for 2017-18 was £16m higher than Spurs’ wage bill for 2016-17.
So we are paying more in wages than a champions league club who challenges (a bit) for the title, are in London and are just about to massively increase their revenue. They have managed to get about 7 or so, more than decent players for their money, what have we to show?.

Lucas Digne mate.

Indeed, marvellous player, sad to say that he's probably the only one (at this moment anyway) that would get in any shared team with Spurs (or several other teams as well, possibly Lookman and Gomes as well, although he's not really ours). That's the worrying thing about all the money we've spent, not much to show for it in terms of either assets or points.

That could all change of course

Indeed, marvellous player, sad to say that he's probably the only one (at this moment anyway) that would get in any shared team with Spurs (or several other teams as well, possibly Lookman and Gomes as well, although he's not really ours). That's the worrying thing about all the money we've spent, not much to show for it in terms of either assets or points.

That could all change of course

Well not really going to disagree that the money has been wasted, on Moshiris watch for sure, but I think its unfair to "blame" him, hes made the money available, hes trusted the people who do the football stuff and sadly they did a piss poor job.

But we do have some success stories.

Digne as mentioned, Rico is a very good player, as you sayLookman looks a good prospect, the boy Vlasic, while I doubt he will ever play for us again, we could probably turn a profit, Iceland while I personally think is a very good player, we aint ever seeing any of the 45m he cost, was that money wasted? I personally would say no, but others would say yes, Keane has improved a lot, Mina is unknown yet really, but looks money well spent? Bernard looks a player, Pickford whilst not top, top drawer is a very able GK that will only improve.

Its the Bolaises, the hit we took on Klaassen when sold, the Tosun, the Sandro 105k a week, the rate at which Morgan went downhill, Ashley Williams, things like that I think we focus on the most. But The Moshiri years arent the horror show some would have us believe, we do have some very good players, just that we have some very bad players on very big wages.