January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so predictable. He says Mosh isn't a real billionaire, you show him objectively how he's wrong, then he becomes a carpet bagger. You show him how he's given actual money to the club, he'll say something about how it's all debt and not equity like the other Man City owners who just converted. Then you show him how it's actually equity in audited financial statements and how you can show numbers that have been indpendently verified that it's not the case, then he'll move on to Brands. It's endless.

My personal favorite is that Brands is a terrible D of F because he can't move Yannick Bolasie's contract coming off a torn ACL. He sells Klaassen for half what the club paid for him and it's HIS fault.

I could put a decision tree together if I wanted...Brands BAD (because D of F is a BAD position), Moshiri BAD, Koeman BAD, Walsh BAD, Silva OKAY, Martinez GOOD. Then there are subsets under each BAD and GOOD. Maybe he's a robot.

Well put. It is infuriating then at times, actually quite funny.

I only came in to see if anyone was talking about Batshuayi. Scrolled back a few pages and couldn't see anything.
Are we actually looking at him or is it just cheap paper talk?
I'm not convinced by him. He's showed potential but he's never been prolific. We need a 20 goal a season player. I'm not sure he'd do that.

I only came in to see if anyone was talking about Batshuayi. Scrolled back a few pages and couldn't see anything.
Are we actually looking at him or is it just cheap paper talk?
I'm not convinced by him. He's showed potential but he's never been prolific. We need a 20 goal a season player. I'm not sure he'd do that.
going to Monaco isn't he ?

I just came on here to catch up on transfer news...

My mistake, I didn't sign in so I can read Davek posts, I have him on ignore when I log in properly...

I find the transfer news thread full of his properganda about the owner being a fraud...

If it was any one else, mods would be reminding us its the transfer thread and plenty of other threads for moaning about the owner....

Note to self - log in properly. Then I can't read DaveK crap.... Much better place...

Any transfer gossip?

I’ve brought up Jovic, Kramaric, Santi Mina, M Dembele, and Aouar before. Jovic would Phenomenal but not really going to happen, Kramaric would be a solid signing but 27 might be a tad older than what brands is looking for, Santi Mina would be a cheaper option to Jovic albeit not much cheaper, Dembele just got to Lyon and seems a good player but understand why we didn’t go in so early to not pick him up from Celtic, and Aouar would be a perfect box to box mid to work his ass off for the club elevating our game everywhere.
I like Kramaric. Quality player and Hoffenheim is a club that will sell. Bundesliga values are reasonable too. He and Haller are possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.