January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why there’ll be one coming in

Will there? Somebody mentioned the other day, how many clubs have Striker depth? I mean Spurs have just lost their main Striker and all I read is them flapping about who will replace him. City and Arse are the only 2 I would say have proper Striker depth, maybe United as well actually.

And do we really need to replace somebody whos played 58 minutes?

More and more im getting the impression that we are keeping our powder dry till Summer personally.

Big, big summer coming up for the club, we have lots of returning loans, we have a few expiring contracts, I mean Baines, Jags and Williams alone are 3 players that havent contributed much so far this season and its roughly 200k a week in wages.

But anyway, think we need to get Tosun out the door before we see a Striker come in myself and even then its probably going to be a loan, so we might just go with 2 Strikers in Rico and DCL, which brings me back to my first point, not many other clubs have massive Striker depth.

Will there? Somebody mentioned the other day, how many clubs have Striker depth? I mean Spurs have just lost their main Striker and all I read is them flapping about who will replace him. City and Arse are the only 2 I would say have proper Striker depth, maybe United as well actually.

And do we really need to replace somebody whos played 58 minutes?

More and more im getting the impression that we are keeping our powder dry till Summer personally.

Big, big summer coming up for the club, we have lots of returning loans, we have a few expiring contracts, I mean Baines, Jags and Williams alone are 3 players that havent contributed much so far this season and its roughly 200k a week in wages.

But anyway, think we need to get Tosun out the door before we see a Striker come in myself and even then its probably going to be a loan, so we might just go with 2 Strikers in Rico and DCL, which brings me back to my first point, not many other clubs have massive Striker depth.
Gunnar be Sturrridge on the last day

Vault me

Who the hell gave super kev a new deal when we knew we didn't want him?!! And Pennington

_90475985_walsh-main.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.