January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
you post this and 30 mins later we loan niasse out ... everton that.

i really don't get the loan from our end, they're properly desperate, they need to stay in the league, they were just about to splash £18m on a carthorse and now they've had to move onto their second choice, they need a striker to help gain them £150m approx

... so we settle for a loan with half of the window remaining.

They'll go down and will never pay the price we want, regardless of how well he does and i don't think he'll go down to the championship, now is the perfect time to get a sale, even if it's just £10m.
I think the thought process behind it is he’s not going to get minutes with us and will smash his chances at being sold. Now we have a bite be it a loan but still a bite and hopefully we can work it to our advantage

I think Tarashaj deserves a chance tbh.

Tell him the #10 role is his from August and just let the boy flourish.

Heres the full list of players that will be returning.

Garbutt(Loan),Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan),Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Vlasic(Loan), Martina(Loan), Besic(Loan), Bolasie(Loan), Sandro(Loan).

Its horrid.
Give me Onyekuru, Robinson, and Besic back the rest are good to leave

Are we even able to sign Matondo from Man City? 18 year old playing for another English league team. Could have sworn it was part of our ban that we couldn’t make these kind of signings

Status
Not open for further replies.