January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there's pretty much no chance, but koulibaly, milik and Allan would be a dream summer window. I don't reckon it's too far fetched that we are actually after them because imo they're that same standard of signing as mina, digne, gomes and Bernard.
Koulibaly? Like the £85m rated and would be newest most expensive defender?

Rumors about interest in Cedric Soares Southampton right back. Used to play under Silva I think. Southampton fans think he's good but that doesn't mean much. Maybe leverage for lookman?

Can’t wait for the window to shut. He’s not going to do any business in this window. Summer should be spectacular tho coz there’s only about 7 players worth the shirt

Rumors about interest in Cedric Soares Southampton right back. Used to play under Silva I think. Southampton fans think he's good but that doesn't mean much. Maybe leverage for lookman?

They love each other.

GettyImages-1018803568.jpg

Definitely. Right now he’s sitting on his hands taking in 120k/week. It’s absurd that he’s on that and still here in general. Hasn’t done anything for a year and a half.

Be the same with a heck of a lot of the trash we want rid of.

Accept whatever anyone offers. Then it’s up to the players to take the inevitable wage cut. And some of them just won’t.

Be the same with a heck of a lot of the trash we want rid of.

Accept whatever anyone offers. Then it’s up to the players to take the inevitable wage cut. And some of them just won’t.

Thats the key, loads of clubs would take SniderRat tomorrow for like 15-20m, but good luck getting any of them agreeing to pay him his dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.