In real life probably not but right now we need:

Back up keeper
Right back
Backup left back
Centre back
Centre midfield
Centre forward
Right forward

Thats just the minimum to be competitive...

7 players...

If we did that in the summer then fair play...i think it depends alot on who we sell of course as well...

The exciting part is the sales, im hoping we can bin off some players this window even if they arent replaced until the summer...

Someone like Schneiderlin (who news now has sites saying we are willing to listen to offers for) wouldnt make any difference to us...same can be said for Niasse.

That could be £20mil+ coming in which isnt far off a quality player in ligue 1 where we have 2 full time scouts.

Ah fairs Zatman, I misread it

Obviously it would have been another £22mil in a transfer fee but now he must be valued at £35-40mil by West Ham.

I was interested to hear Brands saying that from.September 1st hes had our scouts looking at players for the next summer window + before that came out i think @Simon baker or @Simon Buttle mentioned that someone had told them Brands already had his ducks lined up for the summer.

With that in mind, (and while its very exciting) i think we really need to offload players this window to scrape together the cash and the squad space so that if the Diops we want become available we can move on them at the start of the window.

....if new reports are true that we are prepared to listen to offers for Morgan Schneiderlin it’s a complete ‘U Turn’ on Silva’s statement that he wants to keep hold of the Frenchman. Perhaps we are more keen on getting one out to get one in.

....if new reports are true that we are prepared to listen to offers for Morgan Schneiderlin it’s a complete ‘U Turn’ on Silva’s statement that he wants to keep hold of the Frenchman. Perhaps we are more keen on getting one out to get one in.

It could be that weve expected offers to come in so were saying we want to keep him so we have a strong negotiating position...

No offers were made so now weve started offering him around.

It would be great if we could move him and Niasse on for starters.

In real life probably not but right now we need:

Back up keeper
Right back
Backup left back
Centre back
Centre midfield
Centre forward
Right forward

Thats just the minimum to be competitive...

7 players...

If we did that in the summer then fair play...i think it depends alot on who we sell of course as well...

The exciting part is the sales, im hoping we can bin off some players this window even if they arent replaced until the summer...

Someone like Schneiderlin (who news now has sites saying we are willing to listen to offers for) wouldnt make any difference to us...same can be said for Niasse.

That could be £20mil+ coming in which isnt far off a quality player in ligue 1 where we have 2 full time scouts.
We’d take a hit on Snides wages, so deal would have to be cut price I’d guess.

YASSS

What new reports mate? Link me up.

Looks like Chelsea are deciding on either Barella or Paredes @BlueToff .

How would you feel about a 3 consisting of Paredes Vlasic and Gomes? A bit slow perhaps.

Hmmm

Two things on that one as much as I’d like to believe it.
1 - Football Transfer Tavern?!?!?!?!?!,!
2 - I refuse to believe a ‘reporter’ that looks like this:
86CF8C34-B470-4AC6-9291-ACE9E32257AB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.