Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
resulting from a very uplifting AGM, there will be a really great vibe around L4 this weekend. So, it's important the feel good buzz about Goodison isn't diminished by a less than stellar performance vs the Cherries. Yes, the AGM was a marvelous fillip, but at the end of the day, it's on the pitch where the rubber of a football club hits the road.
I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see an inspired performance from our lads. I'm sure they'll all have seen edited highlights of the AGM...they will hit the pitch this weekend in a very aroused state!!

COYB

resulting from a very uplifting AGM, there will be a really great vibe around L4 this weekend. So, it's important the feel good buzz about Goodison isn't diminished by a less than stellar performance vs the Cherries. Yes, the AGM was a marvelous fillip, but at the end of the day, it's on the pitch where the rubber of a football club hits the road.
I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see an inspired performance from our lads. I'm sure they'll all have seen edited highlights of the AGM...they will hit the pitch this weekend in a very aroused state!!

COYB
Fancy giving the whole AGM thing a rest mate? It's bordering on weird to be honest.

I want to see this team this weekend:

Pickford

Coleman Mina Keane Digne

Gana Gomes

Lookman Bernard Richarlison

DCL

I'd like this team, maybe Coleman instead of Kenny but I'm 50-50
IMG_0360.PNG
IMG_0360.PNG

COYB
This isn't like you. Have you been taking something?

Status
Not open for further replies.