January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any deal that sees big cash come in for either Gueye or Siggurdson is a good one for me. We need to upgrade both. They’re not good enough yet are hyped by some of our fans as amongst the best in the league. Gueye is so sloppy on the ball and has spells of really poor form.

I happen to think Gana has had a good season so far, particularly at home. The issue for me, is at his age and his general performance level, we are unlikely to get much ore out of him and he somewhat compounds the failures of the team. Notably he tends to be under par against top teams and away from home.

If we can make a good profit on him, then all the better. As it happens I think he'd be a very good player for PSG, where he can swarm on top of inferior sides and win them back an awful lot of possession.

@orly

Stratospheric weaselling

Not from quoting news sites...

Very good player.

Looks a good ball player moved to Europe fairly late on for a Brazilian...

They’re both going apparently

Cant see it as PSG apparently dont have much to spend this window. I wonder if they will seek to stagger payments on the back end.

PSG splashing the cash then.

45m it is then Brandsy

I can see him going for £30mil

Any deal that sees big cash come in for either Gueye or Siggurdson is a good one for me. We need to upgrade both. They’re not good enough yet are hyped by some of our fans as amongst the best in the league. Gueye is so sloppy on the ball and has spells of really poor form.

100%

Repeat Weasling from this one for starters.

Interestingly they also claim Thiago Mendes is a target...just 5mins ago.

The whole midfield Gomes aside is trash. Clearing out the lot is a necessary step.

100%

Ascacibar

I wonder if Gana goes will any of these links be correct or will he go for someone like Ascacibar who no one has linked to us.

Hello everyone

Has Gueye gone yet?

Can't be arsed to read the rest of the thread, but if PSG want to give us PSG money for him then it's a no-brainer for me as we look to rebuild the squad.

Yeah. Who knows what's going to happen. If the 2 sides can agree on the interim arrangements I don't think anything will change initially as regards the work permits for none EC players.

You live in Span don't you? All the uncertainty must be a bit worrying at the moment.
Luckily I've been here long enough to qualify for a passport. But Torrevieja and Benidorm might empty overnight.:oops:

Heres a question, to those who dont want to sell Gueye, if we can sell him, sign a cheaper replacement, but it gives us the extra cash needed to go and get a striker, would it be worth it?

Apart from Roy Keane, who is a roy Keane type player?

Not many of them about these days, a proper box to box lad, can pass, can shoot, is a leader and drives his team like a proper captain used to(would cost an arm and a leg in todays game). Not really sure what sort of answer you were after there, care to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.