January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Mirallas and Sandro, they were both far cheaper than all the others you've listed there. Niasse alone cost more than both of them combined.
which manager was responsible for signing Niasse?

...hang on, I'll just cue up the gif....

giphy.gif

I’d have taken the risk with Abraham if I’m honest.

Without a doubt. He lacks a bit of physicality compared to DCL but has a far more predatory instinct. I suspect he’d be the “needs 10 chances to score” kind of frustrating player in the early days but he’d also be the “at least he gets himself in the right positions” kind of player you’d allow a bit of time for.

Without a doubt. He lacks a bit of physicality compared to DCL but has a far more predatory instinct. I suspect he’d be the “needs 10 chances to score” kind of frustrating player in the early days but he’d also be the “at least he gets himself in the right positions” kind of player you’d allow a bit of time for.

Would you be confident of DCL scoring 16 goals in 20 games in the championship?

Didnt Abraham score 8 in a 2 or 3 game spurt? He did really well for an average Bristol City team as well, but was way off the pace at Swansea.

Id be just making it up to correct you mate, i really have no idea.

I remember being impressed with him at Swansea early doors, i have a recollection of him missing chunks of the season through injury but again going rom memory.

Big Dunc is a proven Prem goal scorer, why not just send him out next time we’re chasing the game?!

Two players both well past their best who haven’t had significant playing time for at least a year. Even if it wasn’t a horrible shout (it is), it’d be April or so by the time we got them up to anything resembling match fitness.

That’s one thing he certainly wasn’t

Our squad is rated the 17th highest in World Football.

20. Roma – £345.47m

19. Lyon – £350.46m

18. Valencia – £379.80m

17. Everton – £400.95m

16. AC Milan – £437.40m

15. Napoli – £463.95m

14. Inter Milan – £499.59m

13. Borussia Dortmund – £513.50m

12. Arsenal – £544.05m

11. Bayern Munich – £669.02m

10. Manchester United – £696.60m

9. Juventus – £705.15m

8. Tottenham Hotspur – £743.85m

7. Atletico Madrid – £808.20m

6. Paris Sant-Germain – £814.19m

5. Liverpool – £855.90m

4. Chelsea – £874.03m (£57.5m Christian Pulisic transfer fee added)

3. Real Madrid – £923.40m

2. Manchester City – £1.02bn

1. Barcelona – £1.11bn

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...p-20-January-window-Chelsea-Liverpool-Man-Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.