• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was quite a vociferous group lobbying for Vitor Perira . They even had a campaign name ...’team Vitor’... I’m not sure what he’s up to these days although someone mentioned Saudi Arabia. I’m assuming they mean he’s coaching there...or I guess he might just be in the oil industry.

China managing Hulk and Oscar to the Title, cos thats what he does, he wins Titles.

Our remaining home games are Bournemouth, Wolves, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Burnley.

So pray we start getting points away from home all of a sudden.

when you put it like that we are in serious shabite

not many away point when we are firing and shoddy home form too... our home games are horrendous.

worrying

It's about how you make your players better, It's one of the most basic principles of coaching any sport. Got fa to do with how good the players are already, practice makes perfect and all that. we don't seem to do much in training given the showings we are making during gametime at the moment.
This isn't a U10 squad, this is the friggin PL. If they can't do the job, they shouldn't be on the pitch. Look, you can train and improve certain players at certain things - and I think it's obvious that players that were poor under Sam and Koeman have responded to Silva and played better. There are some younger players that can improve over time and I think he'll do that, but it's been 6 months. But he's being criticized for current form.

In many way getting the money has spoiled the team. Before we were more patient and had a less demanding outlook. It meant when we played well we enjoyed it more and were able to shrug off the inevitable defeats. Now we just sling money around and moan as a string of poor to mediocre managers have squandered it.

China managing Hulk and Oscar to the Title, cos thats what he does, he wins Titles.
I recall Team Vitor presenting a compelling case for his services. It will be interesting to watch developments...because the look of despairing horror I saw in Marco’s eyes post match, sent a shiver down my spine

In many way getting the money has spoiled the team. Before we were more patient and had a less demanding outlook. It meant when we played well we enjoyed it more and were able to shrug off the inevitable defeats. Now we just sling money around and moan as a string of poor to mediocre managers have squandered it.

Sadly the Moshir cash injection has turned a spoilt fanbase into an utterly entitled spoilt fanbase.

People thinking cos we spend money we should be winning the league.

Its all proper TOON ARMY at this point sadly.

When he does play he hasn't shown enough, simple. Name one solid performance he's had since his debut? Look I like the lad and think he has potential but he needs to be taking his chances when he gets them
He hasn't started two games in a row in over a year. That's isn't enough consistent time to draw conclusions about his ability.

This isn't a U10 squad, this is the friggin PL. If they can't do the job, they shouldn't be on the pitch. Look, you can train and improve certain players at certain things - and I think it's obvious that players that were poor under Sam and Koeman have responded to Silva and played better. There are some younger players that can improve over time and I think he'll do that, but it's been 6 months. But he's being criticized for current form.
He is being criticized for his in game management and poor tactics but at the same time he says he needs more players which is fair enough. Always said as much as i don't rate him he should get the season to put his ideas in place, then judge properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.