Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great way to start new year, yet another inept performance.

Quite clear that Kenny and Bambi are not premier league footballers.

And hats off to Marco for having our smallest player mark their biggest threat from set pieces. That obviously will not back fire
No idea how you can slate kenny here. Hes been solid defensively and offered more than anyone else going forward. Very harsh.

Still cant believe leicester sacked the manager ( Ranieri) who won them a premier league title. He should have got a contract for life at leicester just for doing that.

Dreadful stuff. Unlike some on here I think there are no positives to be taken out of this performance. In a long list of abysmal performances this certainly ranks as one of Walcott’s worst. DCL is not up to it at this level.

It hasn't been dreadful and it hasn't been abysmal. We've been the better side, have shown some glimpses of promise when we've got Gylfi involved in the final third. Need to test Schmeichel obviously.

Enough hyperbole.

Slow build up, we get to a situation where a player is one on one with a full back and we turn around and pass backwards. Just happy to keep the ball when we should be countering when Leicester is not organised but we are slowing the play down allowing them to get their defensive shape back.

NO SHOTS ON TARGET, even Leicester have 2!

Dreadful stuff. Unlike some on here I think there are no positives to be taken out of this performance. In a long list of abysmal performances this certainly ranks as one of Walcott’s worst. DCL is not up to it at this level.

Get new year around yours was a delight

Walcott anonymous. Again.
Gomes looks like he needs to sober up.
Calvert-Lewin couldn't anticipate a shag in a brothel.

Proactive changes needed from the manager here. It isn't working.
Everton really wants to buy Gomes. My God how silly can you be?. Buy the Ricardo guy playing for Leicester. He is alo Portuguese I think . 100 times the player Gomes is.

Status
Not open for further replies.