January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lozano, Digne clone at RB, and a quick 15 goal a season striker

Easy this transfer business

Yeah I might do a complete 180 degree in my target positions and say if this happens we could give Richarlison the rest of the season to nail down the striker spot and if it works... perfect, if not then this season isn’t going to deliver much more now so gives us the summer and more time to find the right player plus we will have nabbed Lozano and our wings are 100% sorted.

Interview with brands in echo today.

Reckons the aim is not to buy or sell players this January.

Loaning out holgate and dowell the most likely activity.

Be interesting to see whether he's downplaying or not.

He strikes me as a bloke that tells it like it is.

Could make this thread very redundant!

Naughty Marcel does he not know how GOT works? :coffee:

Everyone always talks down the January transfer window as a difficult market etc. That being said, he was fairly clear that he sees DCL, Lookman and Richarlison as the future of the club.

Oh well, lock this thread.

We go again in the Summer.

Lots of damp sheets incoming.

Marcel Brands says Everton will take a much-changed approach to the January transfer window this year.

The Blues spent close to £50m on Cenk Tosun and Theo Walcott, as well as signing Eliaquim Mangala on loan, last winter as Sam Allardyce was given significant funds to propel the team up the table.

Brands has not completely ruled out any additions this year, and loans also remain an option, but the director of football is not planning to make signings at this stage.

Thats true but we could have signed them all in the squad and brought them through...these guys are getting very high ratings in germany from day 1 so should be decent enough in a squad to begin with.

But players move there because they get regular forstvteam footy and cl , players like Sancho etc. then they get their love for massive money. We can’t pffer them that

Status
Not open for further replies.