January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could strengthen one position, for me it would be an athletic box to box midfielder with a proper engine on him, can pick a pass, turn of pace and eye fof a goal.

I think that would make a world of difference and the other positions that need addressing ( imo ST RW RB) we can sort in the summer

Either way, I've got to admit to being very excited by that article with Brands, sounds like a man very focused and with a long term strategy for our club.
302E1C8C-FD2F-4ED3-9482-26F981F24B08.jpeg

No Cavani, im his curse, whenever I watch him he stinks the place out, I would never be able to watch Everton.

You've probably watched him the same amount of times as me MG (thrice this seasonl) and he has been turd each time.

He has to play 3rd fiddle to a pair of greedy beauts which is my defence of him and I think he would be an absolute top slotter for us.

Ain't happening like but I can dream

You've probably watched him the same amount of times as me MG (thrice this seasonl) and he has been turd each time.

He has to play 3rd fiddle to a pair of greedy beauts which is my defence of him and I think he would be an absolute top slotter for us.

Ain't happening like but I can dream

Hes a goal machine and I of course dont watch him a lot, but bar that game in the World Cup, hes been turbo tosh everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.