January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon people reckon he’s better up top simply because our other options are so very very grim.

@MarcelsGoat

I like Richarlison central because as a team I reckon we look better with him in there - we look more balanced.

If he's on the left, and he gets isolated, then he quickly just becomes a luxury player. Not that he doesn't work hard, but because we don't get the ball to him enough.

He's at his best in the channels. I think if we can get a quality striker, we obviously need to, but I don't really agree that Richarlison is definitely so much better on the left.

Of his 9 goals only one is cutting inside though. The rest are finishing crosses or poaching set pieces. I'd much rather take the 30 million or whatever we need to spend to get a proper striker in and use it to get a top class winger who can be that guy that you mention and leave Richarlison in the middle.

Well we will have to agree to disagree, I would much rather we had a Striker up top than a Left Winger.

Well we will have to agree to disagree, I would much rather we had a Striker up top than a Left Winger.
I just think people have been quick to accept that he's a winger because he was good there early on but he's been equally good up top a half or two here and there aside. It doesn't really matter ultimately because he's class and as you say he'll get his goals.

Do you really think we’d get Anderson?

No you don’t.

So it’s the same thing.

Ah one of my stalkers following me around telling me what I think like the forum gestapo. In answer of your question I like to think we are an upgrade on West Ham but fair enough if you dont.

Btw the male bum sex thing was a joke pal its looking very desperate you following me around the forum like a love struck pup! I aint interested lol

Ah one of my stalkers following me around telling me what I think like the forum gestapo. In answer of your question I like to think we are an upgrade on West Ham but fair enough if you dont.

Btw the male bum sex thing was a joke pal its looking very desperate you following me around the forum like a love struck pup! I aint interested lol
Wow that escalated quickly.....bit strong that like.

Sorry for replying to a post on a public forum.

You absolute freak.

Wow that escalated quickly.....bit strong that like.

I like the fella and enjoy reading his posts but he has some weird hate for me and literally follows me around making snidey arsed comments 9 out of every 10 responses.

Would rather he put me on ignore so people dont have to trawl through the same forum arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.