It all started at Anfield
With the Tiny Arms mess
Our results this December
Would one's spirits depress.

We'll be 12th by the new year
But it could still get worse
When we're knocked out by Lincoln
A 24 year old curse.

We're a bit between the devil and the deep blue sea at the moment, the football and the way we are "trying"to play is chalk and cheese compared to last season, we get anything above tenth this season(I know we finished eighth last season, but.......lol)playing this way and I'll see it as progress,we can't do everything in one window, let's see January and after the summer to see where we are at,I think seventh/eighth is where we'll be at come May, hoping against hope for a cup run too to keep the season ticking over.

If you can't get this collection of footballers to beat Newcastle and Watford at home then maybe it's time to head to the Portuguese second division for Marco and rebuild his failed career.
Anything can happen against anyone in this League Bungle,we're not a top six team,the rest can beat the best of the rest on any given day, it can happen mate.

If you can't get this collection of footballers to beat Newcastle and Watford at home then maybe it's time to head to the Portuguese second division for Marco and rebuild his failed career.
He should of proved his credentials at Hull....

Then at Watford...

But instead he's here. Doing what he does

Anything can happen against anyone in this League Bungle,we're not a top six team,the rest can beat the best of the rest on any given day, it can happen mate.

Whilst we're struggling to scrape draws against the likes of Newcastle and Watford I can't accept there's been any progress. It might look a bit fancier but it's no more effective than Koeman. I suspect we'll continue the slide down the table and Silva will likely be binned.

Status
Not open for further replies.