New Everton Stadium Discussion

1) if city or psg can't pump money into their own club without causing suspicion, not a chance in hell is usmanov funding a stadium especially now with the British government keeping a close eye on him.

2) nonsense

3)the money for the sponsorship came before he was being looked into.

I think it's no coincidence usmanov sold his share in arsenal and abramovich has privately put Chelsea up for sale as well and in the wake of the attacks

Moshiri and usmanov are close but I don't think they are that close that usmanov would risk being banned from the country and having his assets here frozen.

Moshiri /Usmanov can build a stadium out of their own money and let Everton play in it for free and it won’t affect FFP one little bit
Stadium expenses , youth team expenses , training ground expenses are all exempt from FFP

Causing suspicion? Who cares Man City are about to win back to back league titles and PSG are CL regulars, I dont think their owners give a damn what EUFA say or do as they don't have the cajones to do anything about it.

Usmanov sponsers our training ground like it or not, Moshiri's wealth comes from USM - Moshiri is owner of EFC not Usmanov yet Moshiri used Usmanovs money to buy EFC - its as clear as day the involvement only you kopites terrified of it being a reality cant see it.

Moshiri can afford to buy Everton for £150 millin, pump another £150 million into the club, fund a new stadium costing £500 million + yet only has a net worth of £1.3 billion which is chicken feed compared to the likes of Mike Ashley, Leicester's owners, Southamptons etc. Who cant afford to invest anywhere near that level.

Oh and Usmanov is Uzbek not full on Ruski, totally different ball game targetting him which is why Abramovich was looking to get Israel citizenship when all the anti Russian claptrap was coming from the tories.

Work it out bud...
He tried putting all the figures into the APLT and
The computer said no

The whole point being to make a profit.
300m pumped in add a 500m stadium add money for transfers, were no where near 4th now or in the near future. Add another 300m for transfers over the next 5 years to try and break the top 4.

That's over a billion, can you really see moshiri selling the club for £1bn+.
Some lads like the ego trip not the profit
Some lads like blue buildings
Some lads will probably make a couple of billion out of Liverpool Waters if there’s a stadium there to kickstart it
Work it out lad

Nowhere near 4th? Add a top striker to turn 2-3 of our draws into wins and we would definitely be near top 4 when you look at our results. The fact it took a last minute cock up for you to beat us at Anfield shows how far we've come in under 6 months of the new manager/DOF - its a shame we never had them last season when we wasted £130 million as we would easily be stronger that what we are now.

My own opinion is that the Liverpool Waters project is what Usmanov/Moshiri are mainly interested in, EFC just happen to be the football club thats a large part of the project.

Owning a football club on the docks of a well known city thats part of a 1 billion pound regeneration makes perfect sense from a business point of view.

Everton at a run down Goodison Park is worth about £200 million.

Everton in a new 55,000 seater stadium on Bramley Moore Dock next to bars, restaurants, hotels, marina's and a 20 minute walk away from Liverpool ONE and the city centre with a strong squad is easily worth quadruple what Moshiri paid for it. Add in the investment opportunities in terms of naming rights, advertisement etc. LFC made a massive cock up not moving from Anfield mate.

It doesnt feel like it right now as your top and rightly so, but nothing stays the same in football and once Klopp leaves your one bad managerial appointment or transfer window away from back fighting it out for 4th/5th whereas we can only look up imo.

Enjoy the good times whilst you can as I've always said Everton in 5-10 years time will be completely different to the EFC of present and I hope im around to see the good times return.
But how much is a club with a loft extension in a derelict run down part of the city in their rivals first home ( which is of their own making ) with no facilities worth

Moshiri /Usmanov can build a stadium out of their own money and let Everton play in it for free and it won’t affect FFP one little bit
Stadium expenses , youth team expenses , training ground expenses are all exempt from FFP
I was actually going to post the same but decided that getting into a debate with someone whose limited understanding of the rules of football finance and geopolitics seems to be gleaned from last weeks greasy chip papers.

Some lads like the ego trip not the profit
Some lads like blue buildings
Some lads will probably make a couple of billion out of Liverpool Waters if there’s a stadium there to kickstart it
Work it out lad
He came when Liverpool were favourites to get the commonwealth games along with that would of come a stadium on the cheap......never happened.

Has spent over 300m in 5 transfer windows to get us into the top 4........hasn't happened.

Has slowed down the progress of the stadium as much as possible.

The Liverpool waters development is being objected every step of the way by UNESCO and English heritage.
The developers have already said it will take 50 years to complete by which time moshiri will be 113.

Work it out lad

Your right build a new stadium 500m along with the 300m he has already invested, along with another 300m for transfers to get into the top 4. So that's 1.1bn

Then sell the club for what amount and to who???

Newcastle already have the 52k stadium, the fan base all the need is investment on the pitch and he can't sell it for 300m, but Everton will sell for in excess of 1bn

Do the maths lad

Not having a go at moshiri but the plans he had when he first came would have completely changed with Liverpool missing out on the commonwealth games and the government taking a closer look into usmanovs dealings from now on.

He came when Liverpool were favourites to get the commonwealth games along with that would of come a stadium on the cheap......never happened.

Has spent over 300m in 5 transfer windows to get us into the top 4........hasn't happened.

The Liverpool waters development is being objected every step of the way by UNESCO and English heritage.
The developers have already said it will take 50 years to complete by which time moshiri will be 113.

Work it out lad

I predict this time in approximately 12 months they'll be kopite tears filling up the mersey once the stadium designs are presented and planning permission put in.

If you really think Unesco will stop Liverpool waters your deluded mate, they had to reduce the size of certain building designs I think but nothing major - too much money to be made by rich people.

It will nowhere near take 50 years either, how long did Liverpool ONE take or the echo arena?

In 10 years time that part of the city will look drastically different and the BMD stadium will play a major part in that.

Its actually sad how "certain" people are praying it all falls through based on tribal politics when its a game changer for the city and its finances.

Last edited:

Work it out lad
Moshiri / Usmanov don’t intend Building it all themselves lad
They will however finance enough of the building to make them a healthy profit , all the while siting in the Royal blue Liver Building watching Everton’s new super stadium on the banks of the Royal l blue Mersey, and all the time a little bit of vomit coming up in the back of their throats while they look st the loft extension built in the middle of a self made slum

Your right build a new stadium 500m along with the 300m he has already invested, along with another 300m for transfers to get into the top 4. So that's 1.1bn

Then sell the club for what amount and to who???

Newcastle already have the 52k stadium, the fan base all the need is investment on the pitch and he can't sell it for 300m, but Everton will sell for in excess of 1bn

Do the maths lad

Not having a go at moshiri but the plans he had when he first came would have completely changed with Liverpool missing out on the commonwealth games and the government taking a closer look into usmanovs dealings from now on.

Yet he's only recently gone and increased his stake in the club and brought forward the timescale to complete his purchase of the rest of Kenwrights shares.

Doesnt sound like the actions of a man who's grand plans have come to a halt do they?

As I've said rich men like Usmanov and Moshiri know what they are doing, thankfully :pint2:

I predict this time in approximately 12 months they'll be kopite tears filling up the mersey once the stadium designs are presented and planning permission put in.

If you really think Unesco will stop Liverpool waters your deluded mate, they had to reduce the size of certain building designs I think but nothing major.

It will nowhere near take 50 years either, how long did Liverpool ONE take or the echo arena?

In 10 years time that part of the city will lool drastically different and the BMD stadium will play a major part in that.

Its actually sad how "certain" people are praying it all falls through based on tribal politics when its a game changer for the city and its finances.
Deadlines have already been set back for the stadium, Brexit will increase the price of delay it further

Liverpool waters will take decades to be completed the earliest estimate was in the 2040's.

Not saying the stadium won't happen but as I said what moshiri had planned when he bought the club and what is happening now will be completely different

Yet he's only recently gone and increased his stake in the club and brought forward the timescale to complete his purchase of the rest of Kenwrights shares.

Doesnt sound like the actions of a man who's grand plans have come to a halt do they?

As I've said rich men like Usmanov and Moshiri know what they are doing, thankfully :pint2:
Increased his stake in the club and delayed the stadium

Genius