Funniest things you've heard shouted at a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the rs and the tackles were flying in thick and fast. Phil Thompson was their assistant manager at the time and got up off his seat to remonstrate with the ref after a crunching tackle by one of our lads.

Cue Goodison chanting 'Sit down Pinnochio, Sit down Pinnochio!'

My pal and I were at Hibs v Aberdeen in about 1965 and a man in a raincoat staggered past us down to the terrace wall and shouted "hey linesman! Stick yer flag up yer erse!" We laughed so much it hurt.

Not one I heard but read somewhere
Playing notts forest late 70s tony woodcock coming on as sub some fella in the enclosure shout to him hey woodcock you t@@t does your bird get splinters .

Gavin Peacock was playing for Charlton at The Valley and having a stinker. His father had also played for Charlton many years before. Cue some wally in the crowd;
"Oi Peacock, you ain't as good as your old man!" Rapidly followed by some geriatric old boy in a flat cap who yells; " He ain't as good as my old man!"

Years ago, 80,s I think.
Chelsea fans in the park end waving £20 notes singing, ‘get a job you lazy c—ts’
All the loonballs in the paddock start singing ‘thank you very much for paying our giros, thank you very much thank you very very very much’ to the tune of the aintree Iron.

Funny then.

Playing the rs and the tackles were flying in thick and fast. Phil Thompson was their assistant manager at the time and got up off his seat to remonstrate with the ref after a crunching tackle by one of our lads.

Cue Goodison chanting 'Sit down Pinnochio, Sit down Pinnochio!'

Mate was a steward at OT & doing the tunnel, Thomo was at Bolton and on the touchline, every time he turned to the left everyone to the left ducked, then to the right they all did, eventually he realised after doing a couple of full turn arounds what they were doing but mate said he couldn't help cracking up.

There was a bloke used to sit behind us who spoke in newspaper cliches.

"It's not surprising their play is a trifle sluggish considering their midweek marathon."

Turn round and there's this fattish bloke with glasses and a straight face.

Street end about 2010/2011 against Arsenal, Howard Webb was making all kinds of awful decisions, I think we were 1-0 down, some fella shouts eff of baldy just as some 6 foot 4 20 stone baldy fella is walking back to his seat, cue everyone pissing themselves. I remember us playing Burnley the first season they went up and they had Jensen in goal, his one winding up our fans with his time wasting, eventually were scored the fella shouted you fat b*****d, then ran down down the front as the chanting went down and shouted it, had everyone in stitches. Another politically incorrect one. was when Freidel was playing for Villa about to take a goal kick and someone shouted "Brad Friedel is a homosexual" Freidel stopped his run up and looked back everyone was pissing themselves. Another one last season against Man City was when Snides ran for the ball and someone shouted "be careful Morgan you might need a shower".

I remember about 1958ish a night match one Wednesday between us and Man City, they probably had the overall edge on us at the time, mainly
because they had a great German (I hate the name German) goalie for some years, his name was Bert Trautmann, he was a prisoner of war and
decided to live here after the war. The match was nothing to remember, apart from a bloke behind me in Gwladys Street, in the second half when
the ball went behind for a goalkick, this bloke would shout "Bert,Bert, Bertie"? Being a true professional Bert never looked round. This bloke was
incessant in his calling Bert,Bert, Bertie? Eventually, with a couple of minutes to go, the ball went behind the goal again, but this time the bloke
said Bert,Bert, Bertie? Bert did look up at the bloke who then said [Poor language removed] Off. Like the true professional Trautmann shook his head, and those of us
that witnessed laughed ourselves daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.