• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We have as many points at the same stage of the season as we did that time when we had a £100m 25-goal striker dragging us through every game. I’m struggling to see what he’s getting at really.
I was merely comparing the results of the previous two managers that were considered horrendous managers by many fans after the same number of games as Silva has managed so far. The whole thing feels better this time so I was a bit surprised by the numbers, I have no agenda against Silva and wish to see us compete again with the top teams as soon as possible ergo,with him but that doesn't mean he can't be assessed as we go along, I think that's only a natural thing to do.

We all have skeletons in the vaulting closet
You are better bringing them out of the closet yourself rather than having them mockingly and cruelly exposed to the world by some stone hearted , unfeeling vaulter
My conscience is clear apart from siggy and pickford and Coleman and keane and Zouma and etc etc.

We all have skeletons in the vaulting closet
You are better bringing them out of the closet yourself rather than having them mockingly and cruelly exposed to the world by some stone hearted , unfeeling vaulter

Quite right, and as a pioneer in ruthless self-vaulting I present this beauty from May:

Marco Silva would be a very underwhelming hire. I don’t doubt Moshiri’s financial commitment to the club, he’s certainly not a fraud, but if a no-mark like Silva is his first choice for a manager then I have to wonder if he knows what he’s doing.

yes, a variation on the proverb : let he who is without sin, cast the first stone ....and as we all know, people in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.
We are all guilty in the eyes of the forum gods
Some are just more guilty than others
I have openly confessed my sins and do not expect forgiveness but rather I expect nay demand that the shame and derision that is rightfully mine is cast upon me with an unerring and unforgiving hand

I was merely comparing the results of the previous two managers that were considered horrendous managers by fans after the same number of games as Silva has managed so far. The whole thing feels better this time so I was a bit surprised by the numbers, I have no agenda against Silva and wish to see us compete again with the top teams as soon as possible ergo,with him but that doesn't mean he can't be assessed as we go along, I think that's only a natural thing to do.

If we’re comparing the two then it’s only fair to point out that Koeman went to Stamford Bridge and got absolutely fisted 5-0 around this time in his first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.