• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a tough ask to be fair.
Think we have to draw a line where Kenwright took over,for all his faults he steadied the ship and once Smith went it's only really been players tempted by the lure of trophies and or money that have left.

Okay, here goes, I am going to put my foot in it and expect many comments perhaps unpleasant.

In Silva I feel we have a manager in the mould of HK and given time and backing will be able to achieve some thing similar. Just hope we can keep him (and Brands) for many years to come to make us a real force again.

Okay, here goes, I am going to put my foot in it and expect many comments perhaps unpleasant.

In Silva I feel we have a manager in the mould of HK and given time and backing will be able to achieve some thing similar. Just hope we can keep him (and Brands) for many years to come to make us a real force again.
I don’t think you’re putting your foot in it at all.

I mean, it’s early days. But there is plenty to be positive about. There is definitely *something* there.

Actually impressed me today, should of played tosun upfront moving richarlison to the left and lost the midfield battle. Other then that spot on

Incredible progress from the depths of Koeman this time 12 months ago.

Keeps this going & let’s see what the January window brings.

COYB!!!!!

Good management from him again today, made all the right calls. Dare i say it but we are starting to look pretty decent now and have an identity and that is all down to Silva. Never expected anything today and so a point away to a really good side is a real sign of progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.