Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a bad performance, wasn’t a penalty and we should have taken more of our chances.

Disappointed with Walcott thought he was shocking today, gave the ball away for their first and didn’t help Seamus with the second, also trying to score from stupid angles, give Lookman a go from there, can’t be worse

Yes. Time for Lookman to be given his chance now surely.

Just on my way back home. Was it a penalty? Looked like it to me but I haven't seen it again.

Everton were pretty poor. Richarlison is no striker, has no presence. Coleman is finished, Walcott is very wasteful.

We wasted our best chances by hitting them straight at De Gea in the first half.

Just on my way back home. Was it a penalty? Looked like it to me but I haven't seen it again.

Everton were pretty poor. Richarlison is no striker, has no presence. Coleman is finished, Walcott is very wasteful.

We wasted our best chances by hitting them straight at De Gea in the first half.

Never a pen mate, have looked at the replays and Gana gets the ball, Martial just dives over the leg that had got the ball.

Just seen it back and he gets the ball. Walcott giving the ball away cheaply all game

Status
Not open for further replies.