Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford was superb and didn't deserve to be on the losing side. Just as with Arsenal, we played reasonably well and tried to go at them, which is lovely to see away from home, but we need to develop the knack of getting something from these games. We've had good chances in both and weren't clinical enough. The question is whether that's something we can develop or it's an example of us not being quite good enough.

Richie back to the left, Lookman right and DCL/Tosun up front next game and we could well give Brighton a damn good thrashing.

..yep, it’s not with hindsight, I said before the switch we could lose lots of what Richarlison offers from out wide.

Thought Zouma and Gomes played well, unfortunate they’re the loanees. Pickford truly outstanding, though.

Walcott needs benching for Lookman; DCL or Tosun up top. Richy back to the left. Bernard used from bench - not 100% for me. Hope Coleman recovers his previous form, if not, new RB please for Christmas.

3 points next time lads and lasses.

Need a new right wing. Walcott has been bad for a few games now. Lost the ball too easily in the lead up for the pen and should of been covering martial for his goal. The same as he did for lacazette at arsenal. And I'm sick of Coleman receiving the ball and just stopping waiting for all the opposition to get back into position throwing his arms in the air and passing back to kean.

Coleman was unbelievably infuriating there, stopped nearly every one of our attacks dead.
John Jo did nothing wrong yet not even on the bench....
Sadly Coleman has lost the pace he once had and his distribution is poor tries hard must do better.......
Only Sig, and Richarliton, and Pickford earned their corn tonight and it's hard playing 12 men.....

Status
Not open for further replies.