Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't. That's the best display I've ever seen by us at old Trafford. Disgusting ref..about time we made a stand about the refs. Just refuse to play a game refed by Jon moss

Oh come on. It was a nothing performance. That's the best United have played in months because we allowed them to. How can you be happy with that? This isn't Ferguson's United. This is a team that is struggling against everyone.

No it wasn't. That's the best display I've ever seen by us at old Trafford. Disgusting ref..about time we made a stand about the refs. Just refuse to play a game refed by Jon moss

Not us I mean the game in general. The fat **** Moss cost us. Need a better right side.

It will come.

Not that we were awful but I don’t think we were that good in the second half. Decision making in the final third was often poor and you could argue Pickford kept us in it at times.

Not a bad performance, wasn’t a penalty and we should have taken more of our chances.

Disappointed with Walcott thought he was shocking today, gave the ball away for their first and didn’t help Seamus with the second, also trying to score from stupid angles, give Lookman a go from there, can’t be worse

Status
Not open for further replies.