New Everton Stadium Discussion

Inappropriate Language
The fact this is going to be delayed has been glaringly obvious for about 6 months now.

I'm glad they are finally coming clean and being realistic but it doesn't make up for stringing everyone along. Again.

I'm tired of being embarrassed by my club.

Also, why the [Poor language removed] would you release this news on the night of a 4-0 win for the rs?

It is the statutory pre-application consultation ahead of submitting an application for development consent (a Development Consent Order, DCO) to the Planning Inspectorate - One of the big projects I'm dealing with right now requires a DCO so I know about the process.

It means actual progress is being made and the formal process has begun.

You can ignore the likes of DaveK saying it's bad news.

At last. Someone who can put it in black and white.

This is part of the process. The ducks are being lined up.

Just get to the consultations and do your bit now; the club are doing theirs.

Not what people wanted to hear but still quite a thorough update on where we are in the project. I know all the mizzos on here want it built yesterday but I'd rather it's done properly and be the best it can be, and more importantly try and avoid Walton being destroyed by us moving away and leaving no legacy or help. This was always going to take an age to sort.

No offence, but some of you on here are proper pathetic

Bet most of you haven’t even read the article.

Take as much time as you need the blues. Or we could do a spurs?

They’re doing everything correctly and making sure when this is ready to go ahead, it’s done right.

If you all think it’s that much of a joke that we’re taking our time with this, do us all a favour and don’t set foot in the ground.

Or we could do a Spurs??????

Whats that, actually build a stadium???

Project moves forward slowly but surely.
Folks say where is the progress.
Like clockwork.
lol

'sake mate. Please tell me where the forward part comes in when we're seeing another round of consultations and given vague promises of designs and planning applications....again.

They're no further forward with funding streams for this. Tonight's announcement is a stalling tactic. They literally dont have a 'kin clue how to get this done.

The fact this is going to be delayed has been glaringly obvious for about 6 months now.

I'm glad they are finally coming clean and being realistic but it doesn't make up for stringing everyone along. Again.

Also, why the [Poor language removed] would you release this news on the night of a 4-0 win for the rs?

Why would we even care if Liverpool have had a routine win in the champions league?

Why does this embarrass you?

Probably cause the club aren’t as obsessed with them as our fanbase. Plus it’s been in pipeline for weeks

lol

'sake mate. Please tell me where the forward part comes in when we're seeing another round of consultations and given vague promises of designs and planning applications....again.

They're no further forward with funding streams for this. Tonight's announcement is a stalling tactic. They literally dont have a 'kin clue how to get this done.

They've pulled away from Council funding and are still going ahead with the plan. It's progress Dave, don't get it twisted.

lol

Stalling tactic for what exactly?