Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t seen the Pen back. Didn’t look one at all in real time, thought coleman got a toe on the ball and then Zaha fell over?

Was it a pen?
There was a little bit of contact but Zaha went down as if he'd been shot in the back. The one we should have had was much clearer yet it wasn't given.

Exactly. United will commit bodies forward and we are well set up to exploit that on the break.

I can’t see Mina getting a start yet as Keane and Zouma are doing everything asked of them.

The 80 mins will have done Gomes good and we saw glimpses today of how his inclusion will allow Gana to concentrate on screening the defence.

We’re looking good and I expect a point at Old Trafford. Not often I have said that.

I don't 'expect' anything - or I try not to.

They've started playing well. We're playing well, so we go there with confidence.

Woy bemoaning his luck again....

Deja Vu?

RoyHodgson-banging-head-wall-WestBrom-1325527686t.gif

Thought we were poor today, better teams will hump us. We looked sluggish and short of ideas until the subs. Our central defence and midfield are still woefully short of the kind of quality we are aiming for.
Great to see Coleman back mind

Thought we were poor today, better teams will hump us. We looked sluggish and short of ideas until the subs. Our central defence and midfield are still woefully short of the kind of quality we are aiming for.
Great to see Coleman back mind

Completely disagree. We dominated the game, and Coleman nearly threw it away. Brilliant save by Pickford......

..it’s a fair point but they haven’t conceded a single goal from a set piece this season. I thought Keane in particular had a few half chances but didn’t quite attack the ball.
Looked like he was taking his eye off the ball just as he was attacking it, missed one centre completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.