Richarlison starting at CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman hasnt looked interested off the bench, maybe see what hes like starting v southampton but evidence so far is his heads been turned

offer RBL 20 mill and lookman for werner in january :cool:
They wouldnt sell him for that, but it would be a great move for us.

Palace Watford Leicester wolves Bournemouth all in front of us and all we have played apart from arsenal is wolves Bournemouth Huddersfield Southampton and West Ham 12 th position after theses games is shocking. Another season written off. For those ready to slate me I spend my hard earned cash on etc so I’m entitled to my opinion
You are entitled to your opinion Lee.

I'm also entitled to my opinion that your opinion is not only premature but absolutely nuts.

Why do we need this to see Bernard on the pitch? Bernard should play the 10, Siggy is terrible at it. So no, Bernard should not replace Richy.

I don't care for the striker rn, give me Richy-Bernard-Walcott trio. Any striker we put there will benefit from this anyway.

Let’s not worry. It’s 6 games in with a new manager. We have looked a million times better than last year and we still have Mina and Gomes to come in and bernard Tibet to full fitness. We have missed richy for 3 games and had a couple of debatable reds and poor decisions go against us. We are fine

How is top 10 progress when we finished 8th last season??

New manager
Dead wood
Injuries
Transition

When I say progress I mean with the squad and getting used to a new style. Forget last year, I don't want to use that as a barometer of progress. I want us to go for a top ten finish this season and break the top 6 next season. I want to see Silva make progress, his own progress with the bunch of losers we have in our squad.

Palace Watford Leicester wolves Bournemouth all in front of us and all we have played apart from arsenal is wolves Bournemouth Huddersfield Southampton and West Ham 12 th position after theses games is shocking. Another season written off. For those ready to slate me I spend my hard earned cash on etc so I’m entitled to my opinion
“I pay me money at the gate lad so I can say worreva I want”.

Status
Not open for further replies.