Victor Anichebe reveals his one wish from Everton spell - and how Newcastle injury changed everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

...... Not that I've read the article, but does it answer why Vic has been a free agent for a year now since leaving his Chinese club? He's only 30 years old, if he wanted to continue playing, surely a League Two or One club, or even maybe a lower-level Championship club, would be keen to pick him up on a free?

Said it before but I saw him at a reserves game vs Reading at the Madjeski years ago. Spent the whole time backing into his defender and falling over, was bad enough for me and my Dad to ask “who the hell was that guy” after the game. JPK had an absolute stormer that game too.

Imagine our bemusement when probably a year and a half later “that guy” is in and around the team and JPK is nowhere to be seen. Nice lad though.

...... Not that I've read the article, but does it answer why Vic has been a free agent for a year now since leaving his Chinese club? He's only 30 years old, if he wanted to continue playing, surely a League Two or One club, or even maybe a lower-level Championship club, would be keen to pick him up on a free?

..he was on Sky Sports just before the start of the season and said he’d actually been at USM FF. He was looking for a new club and had offers but none that interested him.

I remember when we beat City at home during Moyes' last season and he was integral to the victory

The reaction he got when he was subbed off genuinely gave me chills at the time

At least he had one moment like that during his time here

Also loved how his song was just the conga lol

He was decent up until that injury.

Didn't ever come back from it although he did have half a decent season in 12/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.