Everton. I hate you. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is what it is, a squad of utter no marks having to be replaced one position at a time by Brands and Silva. We can’t afford to scratch below the surface of the first 11 (which is barely passable itself) because you’re into players who have had 4 managers fired in the last couple of years. A lot of these players have barely ever played well for Everton.

We’ve gone from having a top six/seven strike force with lukaku (albeit no back up)

To a strike force that in my opinion is better than only 2/3 teams in the league

Tosun not even average. Niasse tries hard but clearly not capable at this level. And DCL again age on his side but just doesn’t look like he’s progressing enough

Until we can sign a 20 goal a season striker we will struggle. Only way we can do this is to buy a young striker who hopefully turns out to be the next big thing as we simply don’t have the money to get an established one in. Plus they’d no doubt want champions league!

It's difficult for me to harbour anything but pride in what our lion-hearted lads in blue do for us all every weekend...pride and empathy. Farhad's constant chopping and changing of managers cannot be anything but unsettling, and yet, for 93 minutes a week, our lads put it all out there, for us, out on that pitch. I mentioned this in another thread, but I sense a slight taint of entitlement steeping into one or two among our fan base. Our relatively recent FA Cup victory has, I suggest, spoiled us a little of success and we must guard against such being a constant expectation.
Looking forward to the Leicester game!!

COYB!!!

I really hate them at the moment, fans piss me off as well , turn, turn wish we had terraces back so you could get away from them, to many moaning quilts at goodison these days, feel sorry for the younger lads having never know anything different.

I agree Goodison last night was silent other than the groans when something went slightly wrong, so negative all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.