Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
All Davek fans hold your water.

There is no reason for his outright hatred and invective against Moshiri. My conclusion is that it is racist, supported by his first opportunity to mention his accent. Funnily enough, until that point no-one had in 2500+ pages.

As far as I am concerned, you can take the pee out of whomsoever you want, but when combined with a sustained illogical personal series of attacking posts it amounts to racism.

If it's not, I apologise, but frankly if it smells like a duck, waddles like a duck,looks like a duck and quacks, its an effing duck.
Say what you like about Davek, but he’s not racist. No need.

Bad taste occasionally perhaps.

200w.webp

Y'all can crawl back out of Dave's arse now and get back to mocking him at your leisure. We all know what he is and racist is most definitely not it. As you were folks...

The pendulum swung too far one way with the “calling out” of “racism” by the sjw crowd.

I do worry that in an effort to counter this, fair minded folk go too far defending free speech / edge cases.

The sensible thing to do is to steer clear of making potentially inflammatory remarks regarding ethnic minorities.

Is having a laugh at the way a Chinese fella in a chip shop pronounces salt and vinegar a form of racism? I don’t actually know, but why bother unless you’re a bad tit.

If I were having a chat with the mosh over a bottle of NDP, I wouldn’t take the Michael regarding his accent. Only seems right that I’d refrain from doing it anonymously online.

Dave isnt a racist, hes just let his irrational seething pulsing hatred for anything good happening to Everton, and the Mosh man whos bringing it, start to effect his judgement and loosen even more screw than are already loose. Which leads to him saying some rather regrettable things about people. Well, more so than the typical regrettable things he says.

Not to excuse the comments, but you do have to understand that Dave has been hit with the ol' 1,2,3 punch these past few months, being terribly proven wrong with more net spend, Moshiri upping his shares, and the on-field product being immediately better than El-Fraudo's despite its kinks.