New Everton Stadium Discussion

By moving to a new stadium, we believe we have a real opportunity to leave a legacy which can help regenerate this area for generations to come. Our ‘Goodison Campus’ already includes the Everton Free School and Sixth Form College, The People’s Hub, The Blue Base and our plans for The People’s Place – a permanent mental health facility on Spellow Lane. Through the redevelopment of the current Goodison site we have the opportunity to expand on the work Everton in the Community already delivers in Liverpool 4.

Everton that.
Land isn’t prime real estate like London so gibbing it off for a few quid makes no sense good move imo

Understandably, a lot has also been said about funding. Like all developments of this size and nature, the funding is complex. We have a number of options available to us. Liverpool City Council is one of those options and there are other opportunities we are exploring too. Any deal we do will be the best deal for Everton Football Club.

Clear as muck.

Still exploring our options 6 months after the AGM.

I don’t give a toss about about a cheese room as long as we have a conservatory. That’s the only thing I’ve been banging on about re: this new stadium. It’s an absolute must for me.