Rating so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

We just spend money and nothing changes. We’re stuck in this rut of nothingness. The only thing that can catapult us to doing anything worthwhile is if Usmanov comes in and we build a 60k stadium. Both very unlikely scenarios.

It has been so/so therefore I give it 5/10.

This Zonal Marking mallarkey is costing us a goal a game.

It seems that half the players we brought in are not able to play for one reason or another so the initial enthusiasm following the transfer window has dissipated faster than I expected.

Today’s performance and result has left me feeling pretty flat going into the international break.

We just spend money and nothing changes. We’re stuck in this rut of nothingness. The only thing that can catapult us to doing anything worthwhile is if Usmanov comes in and we build a 60k stadium. Both very unlikely scenarios.

I keep saying this but I reckon a load of our players hate our fans.

Could you be arsed getting booed all the time , honestly. If I was a footballer I would go home after every game that happened and tell my missus that the fans are all bellends

Through away 2 leads against worse teams. Awful draw at home to one of the league's worst away teams and just about beat a almost relegated team

No more than a 4

I will say tho we haven't been helped by decisions ( red cards pens etc ) and injuries

6/10 - room for improvement in defence & with set pieces but TBF we're 4 games into the season & we haven't lost. Its not been perfect but its a damn sight better to the it was under RK or BFS last season. We've still got to see most of the signings play in anger but what's been there so far (richarlison, digne & zouma) are all showing as good additions (minus the stupid red card).

I'd say the new stadium will be built and Usmanov will help the club one way or another, don't fret about either, both will happen.

I keep saying this but I reckon a load of our players hate our fans.

Could you be arsed getting booed all the time , honestly. If I was a footballer I would go home after every game that happened and tell my missus that the fans are all bellends
The players are bellends. There is just no way Schneiderlin cares at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.