2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Smith who got Richarlison sent off running to the referee and whinging, this kind of thing can only come from the manager, isn't it funny
that Eddie Howe said I haven't seen the incident, I'll let you know when I've seen it. I can just see the likes of Howe and the other 'snide-arses'
after training every day teaching the 'darker-arts' of fooball.
Cant blame him for that, can you? A win would have put them joint top with a 100% record.

Richarlison was being stupid and rightfully punished.

With hazard back and Mateo in , Barkley will spend most of the season on the bench as many here predicted

Injuries and suspensions pile up for a team with a programme of about 55 games minimum given the EL programme and domestic cups.

Under Sarri - and like everyone else in their squad outside automatic starters like Hazard and Alonso etc - he's under consideration. He'll be established there this season.

Time for the bitterness to end and to dry your eyes.

I am surprised at you succumbing to the victim mentalty, Toff.

Do you not remember this?

And at City away last year, they had a man sent off for a very soft reason :(

I think it's clear that there's a top-six bias. I'm not saying there's a conspiracy.

But look at the Palace v L'pool game the other night. Milner goes through Zaha. No foul. Not even a free-kick. Moments later, Van Aanholt makes a better challenge (but does take the man) and gets a booking and the free-kick which ultimately leads to L'pool's penalty.

Injuries and suspensions pile up for a team with a programme of about 55 games minimum given the EL programme and domestic cups.

Under Sarri - and like everyone else in their squad outside automatic starters like Hazard and Alonso etc - he's under consideration. He'll be established there this season.

Time for the bitterness to end and to dry your eyes.
Dave take off the ROSS coloured glasses
The man will spend the vast majority of the season on the bench

But as a "man" you'd be ashamed of yourself.He looked like a little schoolboy,running to sell Sir.
lol

Get a grip, it should be Richarlison who should be ashamed of himself for loosing the rag and trying to physically harm another professional while hurting his team mates in the process.

I'm going to take this as a timely knock back down to earth and lesson learned. Better to do it now than in a domestic semi final etc. Yes it was daft, a silly split second decision and I still think the ref can pull him aside give him a yellow and tell him to pack it in. He'll learn from this and I'm sure Silva will be showing him how to channel his aggression by turning the defender inside out.

I think it's clear that there's a top-six bias. I'm not saying there's a conspiracy.

But look at the Palace v L'pool game the other night. Milner goes through Zaha. No foul. Not even a free-kick. Moments later, Van Aanholt makes a better challenge (but does take the man) and gets a booking and the free-kick which ultimately leads to L'pool's penalty.

But then again Toff, look at the City game at Wolves.

City were denied at least two pennoes they should have had IMO and the Wolves goal was a handball :(

And to be fair, one cannot hold up the RS as evidence of some kind of “top six bias”.

It was always thus where they are concerned......ever since ol’ Khal was a boy and that wasn’t the day before yesterday :blush:

They are the Devil’s Own XI and biased decisions have taken them an awful long way.

Cant blame him for that, can you? A win would have put them joint top with a 100% record.

Richarlison was being stupid and rightfully punished.
I agree with the ban for Richarlison. I see where you're coming from, so long as you win, it doesn't matter. Let me put you right, IT DOES MATTER!
If you have a soul, a conscience, or a sense of fair play, these are things that may come to you by the time you reach the age of 18 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.