Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great afternoon. Just brilliant. Classic. Not even surprised anymore. Small club mentality. Pathetic defenders. Non-existent leadership. Ponderous attack. Hyped youth on insane contracts.

Now to watch the RS beat Brighton 14-0 and go top. Log in to Facebook. "Our year this" "Our year that". Rubbish tea. No lottery win. Watch MOTD. Listen to Gary's quasi-brummie robotic drawl about Everton's bad defending, while an arrow shows where Baines should be (the retirement home). Go to sleep after two hours of lying awake listening to force 10 gale. Wake up hating myself and the world.

Get on the ale lads. It really helps, its a bank holiday a solid point away and we are only 2 points from top.....tells me this league will be very close this year. Come on....not a disaster really !!! Bournemouth do theyre best work after 90...it was written in the stars.

it feels like we threw away the match after going 2-0 up but its still a good point away from home under the circumstances

baines can't be forgiven for giving away such a soft pen though
What do you mean by under the circumstances? We were 2-0 up with 15 mins to play and blew it. Disgraceful that.

As good as a defeat that.

Just reinforces the difficulties in mentality we have away from home.

Won't go 2-0 up away often again this season, if at all.

And it makes being one up more difficult, if there is a constant expectation that we can't see it out.

Immensely frustrating. At least we get that trip over with early. Hate that place.

As good as a defeat?

Away point is an away point...

Bournemouth are our bogeyteam

Reactions: Kos

First half Coleman was appalling, but that was topped off by Baines sheer lack of fitness and ability in the second half. He cost us there, along with that pathetic excuse for a referee. Still looks like we've no leadership on the field. Keane is lying dead on the pitch and the players are doing keepie uppies in the middle of the field and nobody even near him for support.

Huge, huge concern that we cannot hold onto leads. That's four leads already we've let slip. Simply unacceptable, that's ridiculous that.

Keane was good for me today, as we're Walcott, Gueye and Tosun. The rest were utterly useless, Pickford aside who had a more than steady game.

Same defence though mate.

Silva's defence hasn't played yet
I hope it will get better, but why Baines or Jagielka are anywhere near the team still is ridiculous. Cost us 4 points in 2 away games, we've become like a retirement home for once decent defenders. I can only hope we get better, but as long as we still have the dead weight, we'll never move forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.