Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to remember its the same players as last year, once the new ones are bedded in hopefully we will start to improve.

I am well pleased with the way we are playing all things considered (even if a couple of the results could have been better)

oh [Poor language removed], everyone on ur high horses. im not saying i want him dead. im saying injured for a year or a win.

With that attitude, I'd say you banned for a year or a win. Man, it's only the third game of the freaking season and we've yet to lose. I was expecting a heavy defeat after we went down a man, so in that respect I'll take the point. But you really need to give your head a shake. Better still, get Finners to visit you with his club.

Needed subs after we went two up. Have to be happy with a point I suppose but if we want to be mixing it with the top 6/7 we should be seeing them games out.

Richie was petulant and was rightly sent off. Baines cost us this game though when he allowed them back into it with the penalty.

Apologies - To clarify what I meant by “shut up shop” I was trying to say I didn’t mean by surrendering possession and defending deep, but by keeping possession and just not being as adventurous/leaving as much space when we attack.
Ah right.

Well yeah, that makes more sense. We did leave it late, and I'd have liked Baines subbed off at around after he gave the pen anyway.

Thing with this whole match is we'd have taken a draw when Richarlison went off anyway... Everton, that.

We never learn do we?

It's not like this has not happened before.

Hope Keane is alright, that was a nasty one that.

Ah well, still unbeaten I suppose...

Snodin absolutely slaughtered Keane most of that game up to the injury. Said he was at fault for the pen ball watching so Baines had no choice but to try and cover him and kept saying he was forever on the wrong side of his marker and not aggressive enough

oh [Poor language removed], everyone on ur high horses. im not saying i want him dead. im saying injured for a year or a win.
You're a bellend then. I wouldn't wish an injury like that on any player. You reckon basic human decency is the same as sitting on a high horse?! What a clown, we could well do without fans like you. Sod off and support the RS!

Baines is still over weight, noticed it in pre season when the camera zoomed in on him you could clearly see his tits.

Unforgivable to still be overweight at this stage of the sesson

Status
Not open for further replies.