Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will be the second year that he's played in the biggest club competition in the world, having played for the 2 top teams in 2 different leagues. Surely even if he doesnt get called up for Nigeria, that should be enough.

Edit: Nigeria have a African Nations cup qualifier in around 2 weeks so hopefully he will get his first cap.

To get a work permit he will have had to have played in 75% or more of their countries games in the last 2 years.

Even if he does not get the required amount of caps I think he can still qualify as an exceptionally talented footballer and one which will improve any team.

His name is henry

How much more English can you get

There were at least 8 king henrys

I - saw his son drown
II - saw his sons rebel against him
III - almost lost his throne
IV - stole someone elses throne
V - tried to steal someone elses throne, wife ended up married to the Welsh
VI - lost his throne (twice)
VII - Welsh, stole someone elses throne, taxed everyone he met, kept all the money
VIII - married his brothers widow and then changed everyones church because she couldn't bear him a son

Henry is even worse a name for a King than Richard is.

I - saw his son drown
II - saw his sons rebel against him
III - almost lost his throne
IV - stole someone elses throne
V - tried to steal someone elses throne, wife ended up married to the Welsh
VI - lost his throne (twice)
VII - Welsh, stole someone elses throne, taxed everyone he met, kept all the money
VIII - married his brothers widow and then changed everyones church because she couldn't bear him a son

Henry is even worse a name for a King than Richard is.

IX - Scores a stoppage time winner at Anfield and celebrates by sprinting down to Buckingham Palace and claiming his rightful place on the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.