Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok got to admit I thought people chatting usmanov were dreaming. Now I’m convinced. Is it possible we could be champions again for the first time since I was about 15?

The Esk's record is absolutely incredible at this point.

If Usmanov does actually invest in us formally, virtually the opposite of everything he's ever said has come to fruition.

Carvalho and Mata did that for me. People were still acting like he was the forum oracle "our very own esk" - he was an attention seeker who made educated guesses on the clubs finances.

If he did invest in us and it's only an IF at the moment and we became the next City or Chelski, would you really stop supporting Everton ?
I think not , I hope he does and helps us bring some silverware to the club. Just imagine the kudos if we were to win the premier before that shower across the park !

People are kidding themselves if they think FFP or any other financial 'restriction' would get in the way of somebody like Usmanov and his ambitions. The FA and UEFA cannot control the convenient business sponsorships which Usmanov could agree in a totally legitimate manner for ABC electrical to sponsor the urinals at Goodison, for example.

It is true that nobody can 'do a City' anymore, but that isn't even needed for a club to have success. Rules are there to be bent.
You just know the FA will be in overdrive to find a reason for him not being fit and proper to be an owner.

These billionaires dont play by the rules. They find loopholes

Also anyone else thing he is going to just rock up here, bit like moshiri.. imagine waking up to headlines like

‘Usmanov buys 51% stake in Everton Football Club’

this time next week the headline will be :

kenwright sells stake in Everto and moves over to let Russia's 8th richest man take the helm at the biggest club on Merseyside

It's all chit chat but since day one Usmanov has been very much involved. It's no coincidence all this is happening, 400m on players and a new stadium on the horizon. Moshiri is rich but he doesn't invest half his wealth in Everton without Usmanov also being involved.

Think he has been here involved since day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.