2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t realise he hadn’t played since March, he’s obviously going to be lacking match fitness, so I don’t think we will see him till after the international break.

Favourable League Cup draw would be huge for us right now.

Give us Forest Green at home, and give them all a good 90 minutes, and that'll do us right now. Then you'd expect Digne, Mina, Bernard, Zouma and Gomes to all be ready for the West Ham game, and maybe the Huddersfield match.

I wouldn't mind seeing Richarlison up top with this guy on the left.
I understand your sentiments, but I’d keep Richarlison exactly were he is at the moment following his performance on Saturday. Him and Baines showed a good understanding, I’m hoping he will soon build this understanding with Digne. Bernard will take Siguardsson’s place in the team I think.

I understand your sentiments, but I’d keep Richarlison exactly were he is at the moment following his performance on Saturday. Him and Baines showed a good understanding, I’m hoping he will soon build this understanding with Digne. Bernard will take Siguardsson’s place in the team I think.
Could see this, with Sigurdsson taking Schneiderlin's place and playing deeper, like he does for Iceland

Gylfi
Bernard
Richarlison
Walcott

If Tosun can't slot with that lot behind him....

If that happens, I'd like to see Sigurdsson moved further back next to Gueye or Schneiderlin

Favourable League Cup draw would be huge for us right now.

Give us Forest Green at home, and give them all a good 90 minutes, and that'll do us right now. Then you'd expect Digne, Mina, Bernard, Zouma and Gomes to all be ready for the West Ham game, and maybe the Huddersfield match.

It’s chelsea home or RS away ...you know it

Zouma possibly, but Mina hasn't played at all since the World Cup and Bernard hasn't played since March. Gomes is injured.

A lot of players have returned from WC duty and played still. Pogba went straight into a game. They should be able to at minimum make the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.