Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Reset that poll today and start again and thered be an overwhelming change.

Football is fickle.

That's a bold claim. Maybe some would change their minds on the strength of a late transfer window which saw two loan signings and a free, but most would look at the two seasons in charge he's been here and find it's been a huge waste of time and resources.

That's a bold claim. Maybe some would change their minds on the strength of a late transfer window which saw two loan signings and a free, but most would look at the two seasons in charge he's been here and find it's been a huge waste of time and resources.

“And a free” sums it up. Not like he’s coming here and paying us to play now is he.

Rid yourself of the bitterness David and you’ll be much better for it.

Embrace the good vibes.

“And a free” sums it up. Not like he’s coming here and paying us to play now is he.

Rid yourself of the bitterness David and you’ll be much better for it.

Embrace the good vibes.
I'll embrace good resuts. A carpetbagger in the hotseat will never deprive me of that.

Head in the sand nonsense. This club has been run like amateur night at the local community hall since this idiot turned up.
Hahahaha oh how we yearn for the days of Kenwright eh mate, and the years of £0 being invested by him and his fellow cronies.

p.s. SSN confirm our net spend at £65.8m btw mate ;)

We sold two players for £150M alone, then the rest who have been sold since he's been here plus the massive hike in tv cash since he arrived. Add that together. It isn't rcoket science about how we've come to be spending out on players...and btw, half of them are loan deals or free transfers this summer.

Name me ONE solitary way this club has stepped forward under Moshiri....ONE.

We have regressed from an organisation that were respected to one that has become a by-word for poorly run football club.

Ive listed 4 already pal. A football club is a business, its not all about signings and which players have been moved on that didnt live up to their form at other clubs and replaced by players who the board, dof and manager collectively believe can take the club forward. I repeat as you just seem to ignore facts: We have renovated Goodison, moved hq to the liver building, signed 3 players from barca, invested in FF, made actual progress with getting a new stadium..

When city got bought out - did they have the likes of aguero, silva et al from day one.. no they bought players that had form and swapped and changed with a few marquee signings until, as a brand, they had an identity. If we have half of the squad or success city have bought themselves, I for one will be made up.

I'm in full control and surveying ALL the facts.

I;m seeing a lot of spin about 'sticking his hand in his pocket' which is utterly laughable. Anyone subscribing to that view have been duped well and truly.

You aren't though are you Dave? another day, another endless pile of ranting trying to detract from the main point, which is you have it in for him because he sacked your love interest Martinez.

You do the same with your constant bitching and sniping about Baines and Jagielka on a daily basis.

It's utterly cringeworthy, transparent and if truth be told, a little bit pitiful. I think a lot of posters are starting to realise you are coming across as a bit unhinged.

I hope you find happiness in your real life away from this forum more than you appear to do on here. As all you seem to want to do is criticise, pick pointless debates with people and seek attention in a way that the Sunday Sport used to use to gain readers.

I have bashed him a little questioning his true intentions for the club and the people he’s hired so it’s only fair that by the looks of it Marcel Brands is an inspired piece of recruitment.

Well done Farhad now keep up the good work plenty more to be done.

Why are they doing net spend totals with the window still open for another few weeks?

I don’t really get your angle on this one mate. If we somehow bring down our £65m net spend significantly by selling the dead wood you mentioned yesterday then it’s a massive result.

Our net spend was last summer and considering the wage increases, it was HUGE. I know Moshiri is ultimately responsible for how poorly the club used the funds but he gave his DOF and manager full control to use those funds and they failed.

If we fail to sell anyone for any real value this window, Moshiri has backed us once again. See Esk’s upcoming post about the financial side and how the club couldn’t have afforded it without a cash injection.

If anything I don’t want our net spend to be ridiculous as we need to be sustainable.

You have to admit that Moshiri has been after Marco (earlier in the season) and Marcel (two years) for a while now and this is the set up he wanted, and overall so far so good.

The likes of Mina joining when Lyon were seriously interested is concrete evidence that we’re much better run now.