Confirmed Signing Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na.

Fees are just bonkers these days.. not many people batted an eyelid at how much the reds spent on Allison despite it seeming a bit daft.

People just seem to thing it's wrong for a club like Everton to spend big.

Yeah fees are bonkers, but lads on here said we shouldn’t focus on the £45m we paid for Sigurdsson, but then in the same breath laughed and took the piss out of the RS for what they paid for Van DIjk.

I'm assuming Bernard hasn't had a full pre-season given he's a free agent?

If he signs, it could be closer to the end of the month before we see him on the pitch if this is the case.

Anyone know if he's been training with anyone?
Fair point but he was at the world cup stop has only missed a week or so.

Fair point but he was at the world cup stop has only missed a week or so.
Are you sure?
I don't think he's been in the Brazil squad since the 7-1 defeat to Germany in his hometown in Brazil - was one of the scapegoats that was dropped after that performance.

Agree. So it was a breath of fresh air when I read that a lad at Preston - Alan Browne - has just signed a new extended contract until 2021 and doesn't have an agent as he prefers to sort out these things himself. A very decent player by all accounts, as well - he is Irish though so probably knows his way around wheeling and dealing better than most agents, anyway (without meaning to be stereotypical)
Maybe he has a decent education and a bit of intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.