Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say I agree with those who say we should go for lascellas instead. If you watch some highlights back from this guy's time at Barca some bits of play are shocking. My fear is that he could be a Michael Keane version 2. Some of these really tall players are just too slow to react to small tricky players. I hope if we do sign him I'm proven wrong

Got to say I agree with those who say we should go for lascellas instead. If you watch some highlights back from this guy's time at Barca some bits of play are shocking. My fear is that he could be a Michael Keane version 2. Some of these really tall players are just too slow to react to small tricky players. I hope if we do sign him I'm proven wrong

Im sure you could find moments like that for Lescells mate.

Of course he's training with Barca, it's his current club!! I'm sure Digne was too until everything was ironed out.

Dry your pants ladz.
Its unbelievable , its not like he is thousands of miles away. Jump on a private jet and he will be at Finch Farm in under 3 hours.

Which is madting as wiki only has him down as playing one season in Brazil.

Ahhh youre right...must have been at his former club + in their version of champs league too.

I remember barca were interested before he went to brazil...

While i think he’s a good player, this guy is going to be worse than Lukaku sniffing for a move every window. I hope im wrong but the amount he’s messed us about already isn’t a good sign.

In that case we´ll let him rot from inside in the U23s.

Status
Not open for further replies.