Transfer Rumour Badou N'Diaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently marcel brands is at Clayton Wood with Williams
Obviously thrashing out some deal for Badou

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/280735/ashley-williams#ixzz5N1fUvTCn

No way is Charlotte on that forum picture from Stoke, she's not all twisted, grotesque and deformed beyond recognition.

1533227969418.png

Buying relegated garbage

Thought we may have learnt our lesson

TBF we have done well with the last two we bought.

Gana and Pickford,

And Maguire and Robertson were great signings from Hull this time last year, for Leicester and the RS respectively.

Granted a Kone or an Alcaraz is always lurking but I would not write a fellow off just because he is coming from a relegated team.

I don't just slate people, I actually post thoughts, I put transfer news that may not be picked up on, I live chat on the match thread if I'm able to watch it, I get into good debates with good people

Why slate people at all? It just makes you look like a bully mate and im sure your better than that outside of the forum.

I also post on match threads, I talk to many people about positives of players (Rojo, Mina, Nzonzi) its just no one highlights that they only highlight anything negative to suit some personal agenda against me which I find odd.

Each to their own.

Why slate people at all? It just makes you look like a bully mate and im sure your better than that outside of the forum.

I also post on match threads, I talk to many people about positives of players (Rojo, Mina, Nzonzi) its just no one highlights that they only highlight anything negative to suit some personal agenda against me which I find odd.

Each to their own.

Everyone slates each other mate, that's how forums work, look how much abuse the Reds get, or that weirdo Swansea fan that reappeared last week. It's nothing personal

Everyone slates each other mate, that's how forums work, look how much abuse the Reds get, or that weirdo Swansea fan that reappeared last week. It's nothing personal

My point is mate we are all Blues on here who love and follow the club through thick and thin. Yes we all have differences of opinions which at times rub others up the wrong way but I think too many forget that its all just difference of opinon and sometimes take things personal.

Im all for banter and I can certainly give it as much as I take it but just off the top of my head ive been called a kopite, sun reader, fake profile, negative, offer nothing to the forum etc. All for simply having a difference of opinion.

I'll agree to disagree mate and hold no grudge with you :pint2:

My point is mate we are all Blues on here who love and follow the club through thick and thin. Yes we all have differences of opinions which at times rub others up the wrong way but I think too many forget that its all just difference of opinon and sometimes take things personal.

Im all for banter and I can certainly give it as much as I take it but just off the top of my head ive been called a kopite, sun reader, fake profile, negative, offer nothing to the forum etc. All for simply having a difference of opinion.

I'll agree to disagree mate and hold no grudge with you :pint2:

I'll drink a virtual pint to that

Status
Not open for further replies.