Transfer Rumour Pedro Delgado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds boss on the wiki, stick him on the wings. Pedro Delgado Robledo, also known as Perico, is a Spanish former professional road bicycle racer. He won the 1988 Tour de France, as well as the Vuelta a España in 1985 and 1989.

Nah, won't be able to run 5 yards without puffing on his asthma inhaler.

You'd think that any decent player at Sporting aged 21 would've made it into their first team by now. By amazed if this lad turns out to be anything decent.

21 year old who’s never played for Sporting Lisbon in a really poor league in Portugal.

Going to stick my head on the line here and say this isn’t ending well.

Only plays for Sporting 'B' team?
What are we thinking ?
It reminds me of when we signed that Coleman lad who had only ever played for Sligo against farmers.
Will we never learn ?

..I think he’s very much in the Dowell category, not specifically bought with U23s in mind. He’s never played a game of first team football, I presume Silva likes what he’s seen of this kid.

I think it must cast a doubt over Dowell, they are very similar types.

..I think he’s very much in the Dowell category, not specifically bought with U23s in mind. He’s never played a game of first team football, I presume Silva likes what he’s seen of this kid.

I think it must cast a doubt over Dowell, they are very similar types.
I'm thinking he could be the player that replaces Besic's spot in the squad unfortunately at Baningime's expense. To me it seems as if he sits deeper than Dowell, who I would consider the back up to Gylfi.

This to me looks like a Marcel Brands type signing. Get good young talent for cheap and develop them into a first team player. As said above probably replaces Mo in the first team squad.

I'm thinking he could be the player that replaces Besic's spot in the squad unfortunately at Baningime's expense. To me it seems as if he sits deeper than Dowell, who I would consider the back up to Gylfi.

..all the clips I saw suggested he’d player higher up the pitch but what you say is very interesting. He’s a big lad, fine left foot and a threat in the air but all of that is at youth level.

There is no harm in taking risks on youngsters like Leandro Rodriguez/Tarashji etc They're bought for cheap and with a hope they'll become big time players, Don't see anything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.