Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
A young lad in a foreign place surely would find comfort in a manager/leader/father figure who speaks his native tongue.

Honestly expected Martinez to produce the goods with some unknown South American young lids.
He signed paraguayan Baresi though.

Reactions: FTY
Blind 14m
Shaqiri 13m
Wilshire free
Johnny Evans 3.5m
Duelofou 11.5m
Tadic 10m
Those players from sporting that left the club.
Jao moutinho 5m

There are players there you just have to look for them. I'm not saying these are world class players just you can pay a fair price for a half decent player if you look around.

Literally wouldn’t want any of them here.

Conclusive proof (if needed) that the Club is being run for Money Laundering/Tax Dodging purposes, and not football.
The guy has had 10 good games for Watford, and done nothing since November.

Ridiculous purchase.

Blind 14m
Shaqiri 13m
Wilshire free
Johnny Evans 3.5m
Duelofou 11.5m
Tadic 10m
Jao moutinho 5m

There are players there you just have to look for them. I'm not saying these are world class players just you can pay a fair price for a half decent player if you look around.

tiny_face_cat.jpg

Blind 14m
Shaqiri 13m
Wilshire free
Johnny Evans 3.5m
Duelofou 11.5m
Tadic 10m
Jao moutinho 5m

From that entire list I'd take Jonny Evans and maybe Shaqiri and only if we signed other people in their positions too

Tax dodge? Of all the deluded tripe that gets spouted in here, this surely ranks at the top. Congratulations sir, top effort.

Why else would we continue to pay massively over the odds for average players knowing that we will never in a month of Sundays see that money again?
Do you think for one minute we will make a profit on him when he gets bundled out of the Club the first season after Silva is gone?

Conclusive proof (if needed) that the Club is being run for Money Laundering/Tax Dodging purposes, and not football.
The guy has had 10 good games for Watford, and done nothing since November.

Ridiculous purchase.
LOL at if needed. As if these wild statements are glaringly obvious. Top post

Status
Not open for further replies.