THE 2018/19 Everton Ladies WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mollie Green has left Everton and signed for Manchester United, she will join up with other ex blues Alex Greenwood & Millie Turner.

Mollie Green Man Utd.jpg

One of the girls pre season games is this Sunday July 22 v Liverpool Ladies, Marine FC, KO: 2pm,decent pre season game

This will be a fantastic game, Liverpool have brought in several new players this season. Be good to see how well we do against them, I know the girls are right up for this game.....

Julie

Last edited:
The Women's Super League thrills me to bits, as I am sure everyone on here agrees. We need to improve on past seasons though when the physically fitter pro teams walked the league with ease. We should play the games earlier on the same day as the mens' team play their games. Maybe enough fans will come earlier to watch them and so boost otherwise poor attendances. Just a thought.

I know a lot about the ladies team, so look forward to reading your posts :)

Julie
Are you still following them home & away Julie? I haven't been to a ladies game for years but I still follow the results.
That weekend in France was awesome

Mollie Green has left Everton and signed for Manchester United, she will join up with other ex blues Alex Greenwood & Millie Turner.

View attachment 47897

This will be a fantastic game, Liverpool have brought in several new players this season. Be good to see how well we do against them, I know the girls are right up for this game.....

Julie
Great stuff Julie.

Are you still following them home & away Julie? I haven't been to a ladies game for years but I still follow the results.
That weekend in France was awesome

Wow Rob, how are you?

I only work home games now as I have a two year old daughter.

I go the odd international now, that weekend in France was amazing, great times.

Do you ever get to any women's games now?

Julie

The Women's Super League thrills me to bits, as I am sure everyone on here agrees. We need to improve on past seasons though when the physically fitter pro teams walked the league with ease. We should play the games earlier on the same day as the mens' team play their games. Maybe enough fans will come earlier to watch them and so boost otherwise poor attendances. Just a thought.

Watch this space on that very issue ;)

Derby day July 2018.jpg

Come and support the girls on Sunday as we face Liverpool in a pre season warm up..... A chance to meet the new players too, all for only £3.00

Wow Rob, how are you?
I'm good thanks. Married again, got 3 kids and a 4th on the way so keeping very busy.

I'm not sure I can make the match this Sunday but I'll definitely keep an eye on the fixtures and get to one this season. It'll be nice to see you again.

watching the updates,sounds like we are doing well 2nd half,Angharad James hitting the post at the start of 2nd then firing over the bar mins later,then liverpool hitting the woodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.