Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen you've got to trust these professional managers when they sign someone they've worked with... they are bound to know better than a mere football supporter....

image.jpeg

So I gather you want Everton to sign players, but only the players you want and at prices you deem fair. I’m sorry, I thought some Dutch dude was DoF but perhaps I was mistaken.

Well, yes -- why would I want EFC to sign players I don't want at prices I deem above their market value?

Everton were believed to be willing to pay about £35m but there are likely to be clauses that will take the deal closer to Watford's asking price of £50m.
From bbc.

Honestly you are thinking way too much.

Its a lot more fun to not think about fees or the past or anything like that.

We are signing a promising 21 year old Brazilian. Doesn't that sound better? It's not REAL money anyway.

As for the DOF thing, he has been here a couple of weeks. Silva obviously wants the bloke as he knows him well.
We don't have infinite money to piss away.

The value for money does matter. To me it does at least. I want to feel confident that the people employed to spend our money are spending it wisely. We're seeing the problems it causes when they don't right now with the trouble we are having shifting the dog muck we signed in these last two seasons. I don't want this trend to continue.

I must admit that i do struggle a tad bit to get excited over a 21 year old who has done nothing of note and was valued at 11 million just 12 months ago and is now valued at over 4 times higher. Such a high amount of money for one player could be better spent strengthening important positions such as at the back for instance.

Not my money to spend and i would assume that there will be other incomings to strengthen weak areas but i do grow tired of seeing Everton seemingly extorted by rival clubs.

Anyway, will give Silva and Brands the benefit of any doubt if it comes to fruition. Got to give them time to build and progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.