Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said he signed....doesnt matter anyway
Did he not say we were chasing a young LB and then shortly after we signed that lad Lewis or whatever from Newcastle? That's my recollection anyway, cba going through his posting history but I'm sure that's what he said. He was also the only one the past while thats been saying Fonseca will sign a new deal with Shaktar.

Anyways, anyone reckon Silva will be announced today?

And that's the problem right there.

It's clear WRD gets some information and he shares what he gets in good faith. The point is, his posts are almost exclusively "info". He doesn't hang around for a back and forth exchange.

His hit rate is pretty good, but people generally focus on the misses. That's why the genuine ITK's can't be bothered.
Where is he these days? He was on TEF but I think that went down didn't it?

One of the fat Sam depatures I did find strange was that of Martyn Martenson (our goalkeeping coach) not only was Pickford by far and away our best player this lad also works with Pickford as England's goalkeeping coach, added to that he would have loved to have stayed and I can't seem to remember any of Hull or Watfords keepers excelling under Silva.

One of the fat Sam depatures I did find strange was that of Martyn Martenson (our goalkeeping coach) not only was Pickford by far and away our best player this lad also works with Pickford as England's goalkeeping coach, added to that he would have loved to have stayed and I can't seem to remember any of Hull or Watfords keepers excelling under Silva.

Pickford was alright mate. He didn't excel by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.