Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t see us going for back for this guy atall. It’s probably a distraction think he will end up at West Ham

Its always been on the cards. We were going to pay Watford £6mill or something daft to get him. That back fired and Big Sam saw his chance to get a payday.

He'll get the Watford pay off. We'll get Silva for nothing.

Of course we do but a few games I watched Watford and all I kept thinking was Martinez last season.

Exhibit A:

http://www.skysports.com/football/chelsea-vs-watford/373177
I watched that game and bought exactly the same, but hopefully with a bigger budget he can buy better defenders.

Watford and Hull get whacked by top teams on a regular basis, it's not like it only started exclusively happening when Silva rocked up.

I watched that game and bought exactly the same, but hopefully with a bigger budget he can buy better defenders.

Watford and Hull get whacked by top teams on a regular basis, it's not like it only started exclusively happening when Silva rocked up.

We get whacked by them as well despite Silva not being here. We’ve got better players than Watford & Hull - he got something out of their bang average players, no reason why he cant improve the players here. We’ve had a rubbish season but the players arent as bad as some makr out.

We get whacked by them as well despite Silva not being here. We’ve got better players than Watford & Hull - he got something out of their bang average players, no reason why he cant improve the players here. We’ve had a rubbish season but the players arent as bad as some makr out.
It's our whole defence that needs an overhaul. Hopefully Brands has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.