2017/18 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameo appearances are all well and good,but until he can play well consistently loaning him is the best option.I think he made a mistake opting for Germany,a loan to Derby would have been of far more benefit.I really hope he comes good for us but I have a feeling his ego outweighs his ability.

It was definitely a tough choice. Go to the best league in the world for developing under 23 players and play and train alongside some of the most sought after young players in Europe or go to the championship and watch a ball get constantly hoofed over his head.

..I do think he’s a central midfielder but he has to grab the chance to impress when the opportunity comes along. At the moment he’s failing to do that.

The magic number 10 role that turns players putting in disappointing performances into superheroes. If only we’d given bilyaletdinov a run there! Whereas Arteta was excellent for the most part wherever he played

Its a good point, rteta never played the number 10 position but was good on the right aswell as centre mid and defensive mid.

It was definitely a tough choice. Go to the best league in the world for developing under 23 players and play and train alongside some of the most sought after young players in Europe or go to the championship and watch a ball get constantly hoofed over his head.
Watched Derby a bit this season and they don't appear to play that way.

Most of the players were signing autographs and doing photos after the game in the car park except for him. Came storming out, clearly really upset, and went straight to the car. In response to people asking why he wasn't doing them, said he was "embarrassed". I wonder if his future lies here.

Our fans probably didn’t help the lads confidence, even if the boos weren’t aimed at him. Was this Sam’s evil plan all along? To make a horrible substitution and force the fans to boo him off unintentionally?

Not great.

It would have been nice if our fans applauded him off and waited to boo the tits off of Allardyce for that substitution. I think it is for the best that he goes on loan and gets his confidence back. I’d like him to stay and get some time, but there is no telling where his head is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.